Caring Meal Ministry Reaches Out
We need your help in notifying the church office (642-3457), when there is a need for a meal to be delivered. (ex. during an illness or death). We have several volunteers who support this ministry by preparing food, delivering the meal, praying, and donating money. Thank you to our volunteers who are always willing to help when called. The Caring Meal Ministry is a successful ministry because of our great volunteers!
Thank you to all of you who support the Caring Meal Ministry by your prayers, preparing food, and giving money. Our church is a team, working together to support each other as we spread the love of God.
Food Pantry needs for November
– Chex Cereals
– 2 lb. Bag of Sugar
– Chunky Soups
– Mashed Potatoes
– Spaghetti Sauce
– Apple Juice
– Peanut Butter – Chunky
Have you ever thought you would like to be on a worship team? That comes in many different forms. Here are a few that we could use help in:
– Singers — yes, we can use singers — wouldn‘t it be nice to be able to give our present teams a break once in a while? That can only happen if we have more Praise Team members.
– Instrumentalists — guitar players, drummers, bass players, keyboard players — many opportunities for instrumentalists of all kinds. Just ask.
– Projection operators — if you can turn on a computer and know what the mouse and space bar do, you can be an expert.
– Projection programmers — just a little more difficult, but well within the realm of possibility. Hey, if I can learn it, so can you!
– Sound techs — every wonder what all those slide things and knobs are for and how they work? Well, here‘s your chance to learn and become a part of a vital ministry.
These, and many more opportunities such as lay readers, welcome team members, greeters, ushers, etc. await your willingness to say yes to God‘s leading and serving in the ministry here at Spearfish UMC. If God is nudging you to serve in any part of the worship ministry, please contact me. As someone else has said, ―Let‘s talk!‖ Please contact John Elving, Worship Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (605) 381-9680.